We Believe –
- The Scriptures, both the Hebrew TaNaKh and Brit haDashah,(Old Testament and New Testament) to be the inspired Word of Elohim (GOD) without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Heavenly and final authority for all Messianic faith and life.
- In one supreme Elohim, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in the Father, the Son and the Ruach haChodesh and these three are echad (a composite unity). (Debarim (Deut.) 6:4, Yahonan (John) 10:30)
- That Yahoshua haMaShiach is truly Elohim and truly man (Yahonan (John) Colossians 1), having been conceived of Ruach haChodesh (the Set-apart Spirit) of the virgin Maryahm (Mary), daughter of Yoseph (Josheph). He died on a Roman cross as an ascending offering unto YHWH, which He offered of His own free will. In doing so He became the propitiation and atonement for all of our sins both individually and corporately, according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead (on the third day of the feast of Unleavend Bread, which was at the end of the weekly Shabbat of YHWH), ascended into Heaven on the fortieth day (after showing Himself to be alive bodily to over 500 witnesses (1Cor 15:6) ), where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our kohen gadol (high priest) after the Melek-Zedek order and He intercedes for His bride Yisrael – forever (the letter to the Hebrews).
- That the ministry of Ruach haChodesh (the Set-apart Spirit) is to give esteem to the Master Yahoshua haMaShiach, and during this age to convict men of their sin and their need for a Savior, regenerate the sinner who puts their faith in the Messiah of Yisrael, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for righteous living and kingdom service.
- That man was first created in the image of Elohim but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Set-apart Spirit can salvation and the set-apart life unto Yahoshua be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Yahoshua haMaShiach and His burial, resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who commit their trust to Him. Only those who have been born again and filled with the Ruach haChodesh (the Set-apart Spirit) are the children of Elohim by the spirit of adoption.
- That water immersion and the Master’s memorial/covenant meal (which He ordained/instituted on the night He was betrayed) are ordinances to be observed by the whole house of Yisrael as the bride of Yahoshua during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as any means of Justification/Salvation.
- That the true Yisrael and bride of Elohim is composed of all such persons who through faith in Yahoshua haMaShiach have been regenerated by the Ruach haChodesh in the name of Yahoshua haMaShiach and have identified themselves as followers of Yahoshua by public confession and the immersion of identification. All such persons belong to the body of the Messiah Yahoshua of which He alone is the head. All such persons who have the witness of Yahoshua and guard His commandments are the true bride Yisrael that He has betrothed forever. (Revelation 14:12 & Hoshea 2:19-23)
- That the spiritual unity and equality of all believers in Messiah Yahoshua was made possible through His death, burial and resurrection and is still extant today (Ephesians 2:11-22). That the fellowship of believers is through the testimony of salvation through faith by favor in the shed blood of the Messiah, alone. Even if we do not agree on anything else, we can find fellowship because of our salvation through the blood of our Messiah.
- That there is complete continuity of Elohim’s covenants with the people of Yisrael according to YirmeYahu(Jeremiah) 31:31-37 and parallel passages and that the re-NEW-ed covenant is first found recorded in Debarim (Deut.) chapters 4-28. Ibrim (Hebrews) 3 & 4 instructs us what made the difference when the covenant was re-NEW-ed in the plains of Moab before the children of Yisrael followed Yahoshua over the Yarden (Jordan) river and into the Promised Land. The people who received the re-NEW-ed covenant did so by faith and thus inherited the promises. In summary: The old Groom is now the new Groom, the old bride is now the new bride and the old covenant is now the new covenant and all has been made new by the death, burial and resurrection of Yahoshua haMaShiach (Romans 6 & 7 & 1Corinthians 5:17).
- That part of the fulfillment of these covenants is the literal/physical return of the whole house of Yisrael to their Promised Land. (Debarim (Deut.) chap. 30 and Yehezkel (Ezekiel) 37-48) Whereas, YHWH promised to scatter the whole house of Yisrael thirteen unique times in the record of the Scriptures, He also promises to restore the whole house of Yisrael to their land twenty-six unique times.
- That the Messiah of Yisrael is soon returning to literally/physically rule and reign upon the throne of David in Yahrushalayim (Jerusalem) and that His eternal bride (Yisrael) will co-rule with Him with a rod of iron. (Zechariah 14; Revelation 19-20, & 2-3).
- That the Messiah of Yisrael will take for Himself, His set-apart bride just prior to the establishment of the Millennial Reign Kingdom. That He has prepared a wedding chamber for the bride and will consummate with His bride in Heaven prior to His return to establish His kingdom on the earth.
- That both the wicked and the righteous will literally/bodily rise from the dead. Those who have trusted in Elohim and His covenant will be resurrected unto life prior to the thousand year reign and those who have died without having believed in Elohim and His covenant will be resurrected to the judgment. All whose names are not found written in the Book of Life will be condemned to the Lake of Fire, which is the second death. (Romans 1:18ff; 1 Corinthians 15 & Revelation 20-21).